Water & Sewer
ISD has been active for 7 years in Water and Sewer installation in The Bahamas. We currently have Wastewater Treatment and Conveyance project in Jamaica. The scope of our professional skills include the following fields:
- Water Conveyance
- Sanitary Sewer System – Gravity and Forcemain
- Pump Stations
- Sewer Lift Stations
- Reverse Osmosis Treatment Plant
- Waste Water Treatment Plants – Fast Plants, Orbal Aeration Plant, Davco Treatment Plant
- Water Storage Tanks – 50,000 gal to 6 MG
- Infrastructure Rehabilitation – Leak Detection and Repairs
- Electro-mechanical & SCADA system
ISD is a Water & Sewerage Corporation approved contractor with the ability to handle large projects. ISD has achieved the following:
- First contractor to introduce HDPE piping in The Bahamas. We have certified technicians on staff for this application.
- One of the lead subcontractors in IADB project for NRW water reduction program for New Providence.
- Erection of 6 MG water storage tank.
- 25 sewer lift stations
- 500,000 ft. of Ductile Iron, HDPE, PVC pipe from 200 mm to 1200 mm diameter.
- 120,000 ft. of Sanitary Sewer collection system
- 10 water pump stations
- 3 Water Treatment & Storage facilities from 50,000 to 1,000,000 gal
- 4 Wastewater Treatment Plants from 10,000 to 100,00 gal